We’re excited to announce the availability of Visual System Integrator 2017.4 This is our fifth major release and is focused on usability, stability and introspection.
- trace view command (vsi::open_trace),
- a number of builtin example projects (file -> open example project),
- numpy support for Python API,
- enahanced performance for C API (< 1µs read/write for small transactions) and
- UI menu for build hardware (vsi::build_hardware).
As usual, there are dozen of enhancements, features and fixes.
The release is available through the installation and getting starting guide.
Just a reminder that drag and drop visual system design is without limitation. A license is required to generate the FPGA and Embedded project and can be obtained directly from the launcher (vsi -R). It can further be extended up-to 90 days without cost (request here ).
In addition, for paid licensed users, email and phone support can be requested through our corporate support channel